What do celebrities, leading executives, and professionals all have in common? Cambridge Nanny Group. We are the nanny solution for a new generation of parents. We are currently recruiting professional nannies to work with our client families. |
Cambridge Nanny Group is the leading nanny agency headquartered in Chicago, IL.We provide you with the comfort of our knowledge and familiarity with the clients, their jobs, their specific needs, and the environment in which you will work. Prospective permanent clients are generally professional, dual career families. For a variety of reasons, not all prospective employers are accepted as clients. You can be confident that we are sending you to a safe, supportive environment where you will be treated as a professional. We believe that our job goes beyond just making placements; our job is about making matches and forming relationships that can last years.
Weeekend Nanny for live-in or live-out. Friday afternoon -or- evening UNTIL Sunday evening. This position is for school age children (tween and teen) so in addition to childcare there is some household responsibilities including light housekeeping and cooking. Must have ability to stay overnights when needed.
$150+ per day
QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR INCLUDE:
- Able to weave joyful, life-enriching experiences into the fabric of everyday moments
- Exceptional communication skills
- A respectful attitude
- An outgoing nature
- Genuine Passion for children and families.
So if you meet the criteria to be called a Cambridge Nanny, please, complete our online application. We hope to assst you in your goal of obtaining a rewarding and fulfilling position as a professional nanny. We look forward to meeting you!
- A warm, caring, and nurturing personality.
- Passion for children and families.
- At least 3 years of previous child care experience (nanny, teacher, educator. day care supervisor, etc.)
- High school diploma (4 year college degree preferred)
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship OR permanent resident status, and proof of authorization to work legally
- Commitment to promoting a child°s physical, mental, and emotional development.
- Must have ability to work part time hours from 10 hours to 30 hours per week.