At Prudential Florida Realty we look for the industry's best and brightest professionals to join our fast-paced team. If you share our drive for success and our commitment and passion for satisfying our customers, you will find an array of career possibilities.
Our corporate culture promotes personal respect, diversity and professional development throughout every level of our organization. Each team member's individual views and ideas are what enable us to consistently meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
Prudential Florida Realty, a subsidiary of WCI Communities, Inc., is in need of a WEEKEND Receptionist for one of our busy branches.
This position provides consistent professional telephone assistance to customers and sales associates with a positive and helpful attitude. Will also provide administrative support to Branch Manager as needed.
- Meet and greet customers and guests
- Receive, screen calls
- Refer calls to appropriate person
- Sort, distribute mail - including ovrnight and express packages
- Take messages
- Maintain a professional level of phone etiquette and manners
- Responsible for look and feel of the lobby area
- Call homeowners regarding showings
- Provide clerical assistance as needed
- Cross train with administrative assistant
- Multi-task and work collectively with associates
- Assists with processing paperwork of New Agents
- Gives office tour/trains New Agents on office equipment
- Coordinates Floor Duty Schedule and assures daily coverage
- Coordinates Sales Meetings-food, attendance, clean-up
- Screens Visitors/salespeople stopping in to see "Office Manager"
- Cross trains on Agent Billing and Accounts Payable, and MLS Input
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested, please email Mary at email@example.com
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- 2-5 years office experience
- Computer skills - word, excel, and outlook
- Experience using office equipment
- Demonstrate professional image
- This is a WEEKEND position
- This will be Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 5pm
- The hourly rate will be between $12 and $14 an hour
WCI Communities - 17 months ago
WCI Communities develops luxury residential communities and homes in Florida. Founded in 1946, it caters primarily to retirement and...