**The position schedule is 8 hours per day once per week (day shift)**
PRIMARY FUNCTION :
· General detail and touchup cleaning and housekeeping of company buildings.
· Follow the weekly cleaning list items.
· Sweep and mop areas needing touchup.
· Dust lunchroom, copy rooms, and coffee areas work surfaces and equipment such as microwaves and refrigerators, wipe coffee spills and hand prints.
· Perform paper re-cycling, flatten cardboard boxes.
· Notify manager if cleaning items are needed.
· Perform custodial tasks as required.
· Maintain required training levels and work safely and recognize and report unsafe work conditions and fix where possible.
· Help to create and support a “Culture of Cleanliness”.
OTHER AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
· Comply with rules and general company policies.
· Assist other facilities and administration personnel as priorities and deadlines dictate
· Dusting of stairwells, office dividers, shelf units and maintaining restroom supply.
JUDGMENT REQUIRED :
· Determine priorities of the workload.
· Use discretion in giving out information to visitors, telephone callers and personnel.
· Maintain absolute confidentiality of clients and projects.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
· Relevant cleaning experience.
· Ability to perform work in a neat and detailed manner.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Proud to be an AA/EEO/Veteran Friendly Employer