1. Responsible for Shipping/Weigh & Price Departments and for meeting department and company goals and standards on customer service, efficiency, cost and safety. Administer shipping/inventory control functions
2. Responsible for the development and training of union/non-union employees working within the guidelines of the union contract and company policies. Training of clerical non-union employees.
3. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to Manager on all exceptions in regards to customer service, efficiencies, inventory control, cost and safety.
4. Administer and ensure that Safety Orientations and Safety Meetings are held as required to minimize frequency and severity
5. Conduct weekly staff meetings to ensure coordination between Weigh & Price and Shipping Departments.
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a B.S. or B.A. in Business Management/Accounting or equivalent work experience five to ten years in the industry.
2. Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills.
3. Must be able to use spreadsheets and perform calculations.
4. Must have good mathematical background to be able to perform calculations on efficiencies, cost, budgeting and other related reports.
5. Bi-lingual preferred (English/Spanish).
6. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
Foster Farms - 23 months ago
It doesn't matter if Henny Penny is having hot flashes, Foster Poultry Farms never uses hormones (nor does it inject salt water into...