Job Description & Qualifications
- Design production tools/fixtures for all manual operations
- Develop workstation designs for new production
- Develop machine/controls specifications
- Specify/conduct machine acceptance
- Apply materials engineering
- Apply principles of design/assembly/manufatcturing
- Read diagrams/drawings/prints/schematics/flow charts
- Understand automation basics
- Improve quality, cost and cycle time
- Explain/use concepts of electrical engineering
- Explain/use concepts of hydraulics
- Know basics of metallurgy
- Explain/use PLC programmable logic controllers
- Apply knowledge of pneumatic equipment
- Apply knowledge of resistive welding technology
- Use basic probabiity and statistical concepts
- Develop/interpret continutous improvement tools
- Conduct/participate in product/process/design/manufacturing reviews
- Teamwork, Good communication, Strong computer knowledge
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.