Essential Functions: This position is responsible for the following tasks, duties and responsibilities
1. Ability to visualize and interpret blue prints and sketches.
2. Manufacture quality parts by referring to the pattern, and paperwork.
3. Ability to use the basic inspection equipment (calipers, height gauge, etc.) to be able to inspect parts being produced by the individual.
4. Ability to produce quality welds with the settings the cell was setup with.
5. Ability to adjust to changes in production requirements.
6. Ability to acknowledge problems with the welder and be able to get the correct individual involved.
7. Maintain a clean and safe work area by following the clean-up schedule.
8. Must be able to use the computer software to clock in and out of work and in/out of jobs along with checking job count.
9. Performs other work-related duties as required.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Graduation from high school or equivalent. At least two years of wire welding and other related mechanical and shop experience.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Ability to organize and run work in a timely and effective manner.
• Strong working knowledge of the production process and wire welders.
• Strong working knowledge of the equipment, materials, methods and practices used in production welding operation.
• Strong working knowledge of related safety requirements to include proper use of safety equipment and proper safety precautions such as lights, guards, switches, etc.
• Ability to understand, follow and issue routine oral and written instructions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.