The Welder I position will perform manual and semi-automatic welding on all types of materials, components, and products.
Main Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Setup, adjust, and operate all types of manual and semi-automatic welding equipment (i.e. SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, Bortech) in accordance with the proper Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) in an efficient manner.
- Ensure welding is being done such that welds are capable of passing RT and UT requirements.
- Perform pre-heat, post-heat, and all types of gouging operations.
- Clean up welds by grinding, buffing, and/or other means to provide an acceptable surface condition.
- Maintain accurate welding and material records.
- Required to pass ASME Code welding test qualification requirements in GMAW, FCAW, and SMAW as set forth by the Company.
- Capable of reading and understanding Engineering drawings, documents, weld symbols, and WPS's.
- Working Knowledge of different types of cutting equipment.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. up to waist.
- Requires 36 months minimum of job-related work experience.
The successful candidate(s) will receive a competitive hourly wage and an
attractive benefits package.
All candidates will be subject
to drug & alcohol screening and a background check prior to
Taylor Forge Engineered Systems - 11 months ago
- 30+ days ago
- 30+ days ago
MIG and TIG Welder
Aerotek Commercial Staffing
- 25 days ago
For over 100 years, Taylor Forge has supplied fabricated products to energy markets around the world. Taylor Forge Engineered Systems has...