With operations in both the United States and Canada, BOS Solutions (BOS) is a full service provider of solutions for drilling fluids treatment and recovery. BOS has advanced the technology of drilling support services and drilling fluid management, with particular skill in drilling fluid recovery for water and oil-based drilling fluids. BOS' integrated systems provide increased efficiency at the drill site, at a lower total cost, with minimal logistics, and at the same time reduce the environmental footprint. BOS is committed to helping our clients achieve their goals. We have a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and have dedicated professionals to deliver results.
BOS is currently seeking a qualified Welder for our Centrifuge Repair Facility in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The welder is responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and welds finishing operations to manufacture product to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction.
· Proficient in assigned welding techniques
· Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including weld requirement symbology
· Process inspection, certification and documentation
· Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
· Brazing/Soldering metals
· Reading blue prints
· Quality checks
· Tig/stick welding
· Safety and Housekeeping
· Welding equipment maintenance
· Other duties as required by manager .
· Must be willing to work overtime
· Knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for various steel alloys, aluminum and some exotic material
· Knowledge of fixturing and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.)
· The ability to read blue prints
· Oil field knowledge a plus
· High School diploma
· Successful completion of an internal welding test
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- One(1) year of experience in various forms of welding
BOS Solutions - 15 months ago