Business Line : Production Equipment
- It is the responsibility of this of this position to perform all welding tasks necessary to thermally join a pressure vessel, piping, or structural weldment during assembly.
- The purpose of the position is to translate the engineering documentation into welded assemblies, using the welding consumables provided, according to the qualified weld procedures, within the time allocated in the production schedule, and in accordance with Forum US, Inc. Quality Requirements.
- This position demands excellent technical and welding proficiency in pressure vessel and structural steel manufacturing.
- The position requires passing a qualified Welding Test in FCAW and GMAW procedures and class-appropriate level of experience.
- GTAW Welding experience is a must. A
- High school or vocational school diploma is necessary.
- Higher education background is preferable.
- Experience with ASME Codes is helpful.
- Experience in an ISO 9000 environment is suggested.
- A working knowledge of shop scheduling, material provisions, shop layout and process throughput is highly encouraged.