Goodman Global, Inc.
Houston-based Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P. is a leading supplier of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for residential and commercial use and is a member of Daikin Industries, Ltd. . Goodman's products are predominantly marketed under the Goodman® and Amana® brand names, and are sold through company-operated and independent distribution networks with more than 950 total distribution points throughout North America. Goodman is ISO 14001:2004 accredited, an international certification that recognizes manufacturing processes and policies that are more environmentally sustainable. Daikin Industries is a Fortune 1000 company with more than 44,000 employees worldwide and is recognized as the number one HVAC manufacturer in the world. The company has manufacturing operations in 18 countries and a sales presence in more than 90 countries and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. For more information, visit www.goodmanmfg.com .
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Welder position. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at www.careersatgoodman.com .
Goodman Manufacturing provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
- Fabrication of metal projects
- Welding of fabricated parts
- Performs regular preventive maintenance on equipment and infrastructure
- Assists with repairs to equipment
- Assists other trades as directed by the Maintenance Manager or designee
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Competent with all measuring devices of the trade
- Qualified to weld MIG, TIG, Stick and plasma burn
- Qualified in vertical, horizontal and overhead welding
- Demonstrated ability to fabricate from limited prints
- Four (4) year welding and fabrication apprenticeship or Millwright apprenticeship OR five (5) years of documented experience as a maintenance welder in a heavy industrial environment
Goodman Manufacturing knows how to cool off a hot situation. The company makes heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment...