We are looking for a "jack of all trades". Someone who has light welding, electrical knowledge, HVAC, plumbing, forklift experience, drywall, carpentry, and general maintenance skills. We provide a clean, safe work environment.
- Prefer 3 -5 years experience
- Forklift certifications preferred
- Prior welding experience is required
- Must have valid driver’s license
Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
- Passion for treating every customer as if they were your mother
- Gets great satisfaction from being able to “WOW" our customers and solve for their needs
- A great sense of humor and a little fun
- Exude warmth, energy and charisma
- Strives every day to provide “World Class" customer service
To be considered for employment with Mobile Mini, you
will need to apply online at http://www.mobilemini.com/careers/
for the position you are interested in. The Recruiting Department will review your qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are selected for an interview.
Since 1984, Mobile Mini is focused on providing our customers with the most secure and convenient portable storage containers. What sets...