Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for Welders in our facility location in Greenville, NC . NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who is dependable, experienced, quality focused and team orientated.
Key accountabilities include:
Working from blueprints, specifications, instructions, and work includes setting speed, feed, and temperature work includes setting speed, feed, and temperature controls, locating work fixture, keeping machine loaded with welding wire, cleaning work before welding to insure good welds, loading and unloading work, and making machine adjustments to maintain quality welds. Performs Preventive Maintenance as required per TPM program.
- Must successfully pass welder certification test.
- Minimum of six months MIG welding experience.
- Must be able to interpret and work from blueprints, drawings, and sketches.
- Must be able to check own work using tape, 6" scale, square, and other measuring instruments.
- Must be able to do shop math.
- High school graduate or GED.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.
NMHG - 8 months ago