We have a Welder position open in Austell, Georgia].
The welder performs repairs and maintenance to compactors and roll-off containers. Paints repaired and/or new containers.
Representative Responsibilities - Welder:
- Performs repairs and maintenance on compactors, and roll-off containers.
- Grinds metal parts after welding.
- Welds steel and aluminum components using Mig and arc welding equipment.
- Bends steel components using a break ad shear.
- Cuts steel using a plasma cutter or torch.
- Fabricates steel components on trucks and containers.
- Installs lids and wheels on containers.
- Paints repaired and/or new containers.
- Performs on-site repairs at customer locations.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Completes required paperwork.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and salary requirements by clicking “Apply Now". Please reference JOB ID #ATLS-13-010. Close date February 17, 2013.
Republic Services is a dynamic company that offers a competitive salary and benefits package including major medical coverage, supplemental insurance programs, retirement benefits, and paid vacation and holidays.
- One year welding experience.
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification.
- Valid driver license.
Republic Services promotes a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug testing.
Going Green for the Environment.
Every day, Republic Services empowers more than 30,000 exceptional employees in 39 states and Puerto Rico to do their best work. We’re...