Seeking a Welder for a Houston manufacturing firm in the Oil & Gas industry.
Successful candidates may possess the following skills:
- Pipe and pressure vessel welding according to ASME standard,
- Structural welding like a measurement skids.
- Materials: stainless steel, Carbon steel, Aluminum, Hastaloid, Duplex, Super duplex.
- Welder certification in all the above material.
- Must be able to weld using (3) three of the following processes: MIG, STICK, TIG.
- Must be able to successfully complete a comprehensive fabrication skills test to include demonstration of proficiency in (3) three of the following welding processes: MIG, STICK, TIG.
- Must have a strong understanding of how to interpret and use drawings, welding specifications and welding procedures.
- Must be able to read drawings proficiently and perform layout work.
- Must be able to make repair welds using fabrication equipment to include but not limited to using cutting torches, hand grinders, surface grinders and wheel grinders.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and lifting devices for movement of parts.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules and over time.
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour