Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
We have an immediate position open for a WELDER to support our Waste Connections Kansas site in Wichita, KS
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Performs welding and repair of trash containers and trash compactors as well as trash trucks in our fleet.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". For more information please visit http://www.wasteconnections.com/.
- 3 Years Experience in Stick and MIG welding
- Valid CDL preferred, but not required.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...