Yulista is seeking a Welder in Panama City Beach to perform the following day to day activities:
Job Requirements :
- Interpret blue prints and drawings, follow technical guides.
- Ensure shop equipment is maintained and serviceable.
- Classify metals.
- Material requirements for welding processes
- Cut sheet-metal and/or other fabricating materials.
- Perform shop mathematics.
- Pre-heat and Post-heat treatment requirements.
- Ensure work area is clean and serviceable.
- Assemble complex components.
- Extensive knowledge of hand tools required for welding and fabrication.
- Welds, brazes, solders, heat and treat metal.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience reading blue prints or engineer drawings .
- 8+ years of experience welding with 4 years of experience working with military standards and specifications.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Proficient mechanical skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com , click on career opportunities. EOE .
- M echanical and electrical experience
- Military experience.
- Logistics experience coordinating purchases, stocking levels, and work activities.
- Program management and large manufacturing facility experience.
- Supervisory Experience
Yulista Management Services - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard