We are seeking time served Well Control Hydraulic Mechanics to join our offshore Maintenance Teams on the UK North Sea Fleet. You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all hydraulic systems and well control equipment on your assigned Rig.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
We are looking for applicants who are time served Well Control Hydraulic Mechanics. You should have as a minimum:
- Test, maintain and repair well control hydraulic systems
- Operate, inspect, service, maintain, test and repair mechanical equipment
- Set schedules to provide proper utilization of equipment and evaluate equipment’s performance
- Maintain records and logs required by company
- Write reports on major equipment failure, modifications, equipment performance and maintenance history
- Complete and hand over reports, logs, records and notes according to approved procedures and instructions
- Plan work before work commences and manage hazards effectively
- Assign work to employees and ensure they are competent to fulfil their normal duties
- Service and repair refrigeration equipment and systems
- Make up work plans for crews and make sure that parts, tools, equipment and documentation are available for the work to be performed
- Maintain STAR maintenance system
- Assist electrician when required as part of the maintenance team
- Maintain parts inventory
- Actively participate in pre-tour, toolbox talks, pre-job meetings and weekly safety meetings
- Develop and maintain own competence
- Control inventory and budget
The following Valid Certificates:
- A time served Technician with experience working on well control hydraulic systems.
- Experience working with Cameron or NOV surface and subsea BOP control systems.
- The ability to fault find and repair hydraulic control and power systems and drilling choke manifolds.
- Competent reviewing hydraulic schematics to fault find, repair and offer technical advise when required.
- The ability to manager new / replacement part documents to maintain certification.
- IT Skills with Word, Excel, Outlook and Use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- HNC / HND in Hydraulics
- Confined space training
- BOSIET / FOET, MIST
- Varco Top Drive
- Permit to work user
- Working at height
- Risk assessment
- Permit to work Signatory
ROWAN COMPANIES - 21 months ago
Rowan Companies, Inc. (Rowan) is a provider of international and domestic contract drilling services. Rowan also owns and operates a...