Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Well Test Operator Position Overview :
Well Test Operators use care and attention when operating equipment, handling materials, operating company vehicles, etc. Operators ensure that equipment, materials, company vehicles, etc. are utilized in an efficient and cost effective manner. Well Test Operators also seek and identify opportunities to improve processes, reduce waste and reduce company costs on a continuous basis.
Well Test Operator Responsibilities :
- Function as lead-man during rig up and operation of equipment.
- Coordinate and participate in installation of unit or system to be tested, including rig up and rig down of all test equipment, and indicating instruments.
- Operate controls to subject test systems within safe parameters of the designed equipment.
- Monitor controls and instruments and record test data for engineer/client's use.
- Recommend changes in test methods or equipment.
- Help get equipment ready and load out.
- Perform maintenance and repair work as assigned by Supervisor.
- Report all incidents, accidents and unsafe working environments to Supervisor.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 1+ year experience as Production Operator, Well Servicing and Testing.
- High school degree.
- Knowledge of well testing procedures.
- Good mechanical knowledge.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Thank you very much for your interest in Rockwater and its family of companies. We will contact candidates passing an initial screening of all resumes received.
Rockwater Energy Solutions
- 2 years ago - save job