TITLE: Wellness Coordinator
REPORTS TO: VP, Director of Human Resources
FLSA CODE: Per Diem
The Wellness Coordinator will provide oversight of the Odyssey House R U FIT?! program. The Wellness Coordinator will work with the Human Resources team and the Communication team to increase knowledge and participation in the R U FIT?! Program.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION/TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
High School Diploma/GED required.
Bachelor's Degree in Recreation, Rehabilitation, or Occupational therapy preferred.
Minimum of three (3) years experience in related field.
Proficiency with computer operation (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs).
CPR/First Aid Certification required.
- Coordinate all aspects of Odyssey House's R U FIT?! program.
- Assist employees with signing up for R U FIT?! challenges through WellCall.
- Travel to each facility and encourage staff participation and adherence to wellness program.
- Market the program by physically placing fliers and signs around the facilities.
- Act as liaison between Odyssey House staff and WellCall.
- Manage all aspects of the R U FIT?! challenges (i.e. sign-up, weekly status, participation and incentives).
- Motivate staff one-on-one and encourage them to partake in company challenges or on-line programs.
- Maintain positive relationships with outside agencies that may be willing to donate education based services of (ie nutrition, diabetes, heart disease, etc)
- Prepare monthly reports for the Senior Management team to track progress and improvement.
- Possibly assist in scheduling facility activities for staff (i.e. yoga, zumba, weights, etc.)
idealist.org - 17 months ago