Apply Now To This Position
Job Location :
Baltimore Home Office
FTTEMP- Full time Temporary
Serves as the corporate champion of associate health and wellness. Oversees tracking of annual physical compliance, implements a behavior change campaign, creates health promotion materials, and assists in the preparation of 2015 benefits open enrollment communications. Position effective June – November 2014.
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Oversees tracking of 2014 Annual Physical Wellness Forms and works closely with leadership teams across the company to ensure compliance.
- Implements and evaluates a company-wide wellness campaign to encourage healthy behavior change.
- Provides support to on-site community wellness coaches to increase meaningful participation in company-wide wellness initiatives.
- Partners with the benefits team to craft open enrollment messaging and communication materials.
- Assists in the coordination of the annual Home Office health fair.
- Develops communication materials to educate associates and dependents on wellness related topics and heighten awareness, appreciation, and usage of programs and resources.
- Conducts research to stay abreast of new information and trends, informs associates as appropriate, and applies findings to support wellness initiatives.
- Sets personal example for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years course work in worksite health promotion, health behavior/health education, public health, healthcare administration, exercise/nutrition science, health informatics or related field. Bachelor degree in a similar field strongly preferred.
- Current Health Education Specialist certification (CHES) preferred.
- Strong interest in and knowledge of corporate wellness and ability to plan, implement, coordinate and evaluate worksite wellness programs.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to encourage and motivate others through personal example to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet based applications such as web conferencing.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and maintain accurate records, and documentation.
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and professional writing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to connect and communicate effectively with associates of all levels.
In conformity with applicable laws, The Shelter Group, Shelter Properties, Brightview Senior Living, and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law or unrelated to job requirements or because of the individual's refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test.
Returning Applicants Login Here:
If you do not remember your password click here .
Current Associates Login: