Develop and implement a worksite wellness program that will provide a healthy worksite environment, partnerships with local health providers and other local resources to build a culture of health, measure effectiveness, and outcomes. This position relies heavily on specific knowledge and experience related to health and wellness. A great amount of creativity is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Work Experience Requirements
- Assess workplace environment and create a plan that creates behavioral change and builds a culture of wellness
- Design, develop, and implement a workplace wellness program for multiple U.S. locations. Develop programs that can be replicated and launched to additional locations over time. Expansion may or may not include international locations
- Establish and lead the wellness committee
- Create and implement worksite wellness inventory and employee survey
- Partner with local providers and resources to create location specific wellness programming to educate employees on living a healthy lifestyle
- Design and deliver workshops and training programs, as well as procure external health care subject matter experts to present learning sessions to employee participants
- Serve as the “go to” resource for wellness topics, resources and support
- Coordinate external programs, vendors, and wellness partners. Implement best practices
- Evaluate aggregate data from multiple vendors to analyze risks and develop targeted programming
- Responsible for social media engagement: creating and publishing twitter, Facebook, and other social media posts
- Develop, create and prepare quarterly dashboard to report on engagement and outcomes
At least three years- experience in developing and implementing wellness programs is required
Has the ability to lead, demonstrate and participate in fitness activities
Works well independently and in groups
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proficient with Microsoft office products to include excel and PowerPoint
Bachelor Degree strongly preferred from an accredited academic institution. Common areas of study include Nutrition and Kinesiology, other life sciences, nursing or a combination of experience and certifications in nutrition, personal training, and other health and wellness related disciplines.
Licensing or Certification Requirements
Well coach certification, ACE, NASM similar or equivalent certification preferred but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to sit, stand, use hands to place, finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and talk or hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Frequent Travel; heavy at times
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These qualifications are considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. If this position requires licensing or certification, the incumbent must maintain that license or certification by meeting all continuing education and other requirements.
Hub International Limited - 14 months ago
Hub International is an insurance broker that operates more than 340 offices in a decentralized regional hub-and-satellite-office structure....