This position provides a unique management opportunity of both leading a team while providing sales/consultative services to our growing client base of employer groups. In this role, no two days will look the same – from working on special projects, involvement with the annual budget, managing a team of Wellness Account Representatives, and working with many different departments, this role offers great variety that make it an exciting and challenging position for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in sales, strong business acumen skills, and experience with wellness initiatives in the workplace such as health screenings, health coaching and promotions, data/outcomes reporting, etc. Experience and ability to execute projects, manage resources and operate effectively within defined budget parameters is also crucial for this position.
If this sounds like you, read on and apply today to take the next step in your career with Priority Health!
Essential functions include:
• Provides oversight and direction to your team in the development and delivery of corporate-specific wellness services including population health analysis, health screenings, health coaching, health promotions, data/outcomes reporting, etc. Ensures successful implementation of wellness business plan for each client.
• Provides business development support through wellness consulting, presentations, marketing, prospect sales and proposal generation and serving as PH Wellness spokesperson as needed.
• Works with Director on product line expansion, key tactics, outcomes/metric measurements, and department strategies that improve health, reduce costs, create profitable growth and meet department/organizational goals and objectives (e.g., membership engagement and growth, new product development and implementation, geographic expansion, ROI, profit margin).
• Provides department operational management. This includes but is not limited to ensuring products are scalable and standardized, processes are documented and adhered to, customer services issues are identified and addressed, team customer service standards are established, develop/oversee client-relations, and prioritize client needs and department workload.
• Meet directly with Priority Health Sales and wellness clients as needed to discuss implementation processes, address customer services issues, and ensure customer service expectations are incorporated into contract and planned Wellness programming work.
• Collaborate and coordinate with internal departments including finance, product development, marketing, sales, customer service, IT, group administration and enrollment, legal and others.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Health Care, Business or Health Science related field required.
• Minimum of 7 years demonstrated successful experience in Wellness Account/Program Management or Operations Management.
• Strong organizational, project management and process improvement skills required.
• Ability to nurture and maintain strong positive relationships with internal and external customers.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills.
• Experience developing and managing annual budget projections
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids