If you have . . .
- Directs and supervises program activities to meet the needs of the community and fulfill YMCA objectives in accordance with strategic and operating plans.
- Recruits, hires, trains, develops, schedules and directs personnel and volunteers as needed.
- Mentoring of staff, volunteers and participants.
- Reviews and evaluates staff performance. Develops strategies to motivate staff and achieve goals.
- Develops and monitors program budget to meet fiscal objectives.
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of and participation in programs.
- Set annual priority objectives; improve service based on annual staff and member evaluations/feedback.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with community organizations.
- Assist with YMCA fundraising activities and special events.
. . . We would like to hear from you!
- An engaging personality with a commitment to helping others.
- BS degree in health related field.
- A national group exercise and/or personal training certification
- 2+ years of successful management experience (facility experience a plus)
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations and in a fast-paced environment.
- Current CPR, First Aid, AED certifications.
- Enthusiasm to work with and recruit volunteers of all ages.
Salary: $34,000 - $36,500
Additional Compensation Details:
Full benefit package - 80% health; 50% dental, AFLAC, Life, LTD, 11% retirement upon eligibility; family membership
YMCA - 17 months ago
YMCA of the USA is the national resource office for the nation's 2,663 YMCAs, which serve nearly 20.2 million people each year, including...