Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
CSG provides a range of energy efficiency program management services to our clients in the West Coast. We are looking for a Regional Vice President, to report directly to our Executive Vice President of Regions, to manage our program operations in the West Coast. This Regional VP position would ideally, but not necessarily, be based out of our El Segundo, CA office. Frequent travel across the region will be required.
The Regional VP will provide day-to-day leadership and direction to all West Coast operations including key client account management and oversight of program delivery in meeting client commitments. The Regional VP will be capable of
working in a matrix organization where teams supporting program needs for information technology, central business operations, product and program development, call center services, and other support services work hand-in-hand
to meet client and end-use customer needs. This person will play an integral role in maintaining existing contracts with clients and expanding CSG’s services to new clients in the region.
Program management and client deliverables
Key Account Management
- Meet or exceed client goals by successfully executing programs that build client relationships and result in new business for CSG
- Assume P&L responsibility for the West Coast region
- Working with program directors and managers, ensure that the appropriate operational structure is in place to meet company and client needs. Provide direction, guidance and support to direct reports in daily operations.
- Specify KPIs for each program in the region and correlate those measurements to business unit effectiveness. Analyze production and financial data to track progress, identify issues and trends, and communicate and implement changes as necessary.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with CSG peers, program partners, and colleagues on other project teams
- Establish and maintain relationships with utility clients, program partners, policymakers and influencers, and other stakeholders.
- Understand client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Study market trends and know how they may affect our key clients.
- Pursue opportunities for organic revenue growth with current clients
- Identify new opportunities and expand CSG’s market share in the region
- Support corporate business development efforts in preparing and presenting proposals to current and prospective clients
- Requires 4-year college degree and a minimum of 10 years of management experience in the energy efficiency industry (or equivalent)
- Experience in managing multi-location operations
- Demonstrated experience in developing and nurturing client relationships and managing large contracts
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including presentation, verbal and written skills. Outstanding customer service orientation and ability to influence using a consultative approach.
- Strong organizationalskills - ability to demonstrate a systematic approach in leading a management team, create a collaborative work environment, motivate employees to generate results, set and prioritize goals, and report results.
- Able to manage up, sideways, and down through all levels of a matrix organization
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401K retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy
Conservation Services Group - 20 months ago