Vacation Rental Management Market
The Sales Representative will be responsible for the sale of the PointConnect system to professional vacation rental management companies. The achievement of quarterly sales and margin objectives within budgeted sales and travel expenses is the primary role of the sales representative. To achieve sales and margin objectives the sales representative will need to develop a data base of prospective customers, conduct outbound calls to warm/cold contacts to coordinate meetings with potential clients, travel to meet with individual customers, travel to industry trade shows, and maintain and report Sales and Marketing activity.
Additionally, the sales representative will be responsible for working with the customer installation manager to establish customer expectations and communication required to achieve a successful installation. The sales representative will also coordinate and participate in customer forums, maintain ongoing relationships with their established clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard working and self motivated individual to contribute to PointCentrals growth in the Vacation Rental market. This position will work closely with the top levels of the organization and have a chance to make a big impact on the companys success as well as their own professional development and advancement.
The Vacation Rental Sales Representatives primary job responsibilities will include:
o Email campaigns
- Conducting market research to develop target industry databases
- Inputting contacts and leads, and managing the Salesforce.com database as well as running sales activity reporting
- Developing programs to reach prospective vacation rental and commercial users including:
o Social media
o Video emails
- Coordinating Marketing Communications plan development with the Marketing team to drive lead generation
- Generating leads by conducting outbound calls to warm/cold contacts, conducting initial sales presentation via phone, scheduling in person sales appoints and disseminating leads to Sales Representatives or channel partners
- Traveling to customer locations for face to face presentations
- Participating in select trade show activities
- Scheduling physical installation activities on B2B accounts and assisting with system implementation activities
- Coordinating channel activity on large installations
- Achieving quarterly sales/revenue and margin quotas
PointCentral offers an affordable, simple-to-install and simple-to-operate solution to the common problems associated with mechanical key access. PointCentral also offers sophisticated web-enabled wireless services typically found only in expensive and difficult-to-install access control systems. Commercial and residential property owners can eliminate the need for family members, renters, employees or service companies to have a key by electronically storing and tracking a single access key right at the door.
PointCentral offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
PointCentral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TO APPLY: Please email cover letter and resume to CAREERS@POINTCENTRAL.COM.
For more information visit www.pointcentral.com or email email@example.com.
- BA or BS
- Three-five years proven outside sales experience
- Outstanding organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, GoToMeeting and Salesforce.com or similar systems
- Experience in the Vacation Rental market is a plus
- Technical background is a plus
- Highly motivated, self starter with ability to operate under minimal supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced environment
- Strong technical/computer skills (e.g., Excel, Word)
- Willingness to learn new skills and tools and flexibility to accept a wide range of responsibilities in our small company, entrepreneurial environment
- 50 % travel required
CareerBuilder - 4 months ago