Mobile Wheel Technician Job
This position is responsible for
painting surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment, power tools and
work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques.
surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids
utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
wheels to be painted for repair, prepping and/or buffing defects
to specified color using standard formulas or color charts
mask, blend, and polish finish. Apply or retouch paint as necessary
other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical
assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, etc.
be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs
- Complete required paperwork and
submit according to company procedures
- Maintain tools in good working
- Maintain inventory of all job
related materials i.e. plugs, invoices, etc
- Follow company procedures and
policies at all times
- Return all calls, pages, etc.
on a timely basis (minimum same day)
- Follow company procedures, policies and practices at
all time s
- 1 - 2 years auto painting experience required or
collision repair technical school training.
- Effective communication and interaction skills helpful.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and
color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift up to 45 pounds (light hand
tools, etc.) Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to
toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other
protective equipment may be required.
Dent Wizard - 18 months ago