A Wheelchair Attendant works at an airport facility and provides assistance to passengers traveling in wheelchairs. Responsibilities include pushing passengers in a wheelchair to and from their arrival/departure gate, and assisting passengers with moving luggage to their vehicles, taxi stands, parking shuttle stations, and rental car stations. Wheelchair Attendants must maintain a friendly and positive attitude and always be attentive to each passenger’s individual needs.
- Ability to work various shifts
- At least 18 years of age
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Ability to obtain an airport badge
- Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
- Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
- Clean & well maintained approved Bags, Inc. uniforms must be worn at all times.
- Aside from a fully grown mustache, males must be clean shaven. Beards and goatees are prohibited.
- Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
- Clean & well maintained approved Bags, Inc. uniforms must be worn at all times
Plus Services - 14 months ago