• A successful candidate will be a part of the residential and commercial mortgage trading operations team and will be responsible for coordinating residential mortgage transactions internally – fundings, sales
• Daily interaction with clients for facility monitoring and funding needs
• Responsible for analysis and reporting on early payment defaults, premium recapture, delinquencies, reserves and various other residential mortgage ad-hoc requests.
• Monitor collateral document exceptions on new deals and coordinate clearing with 3rd party providers
• Will be a big part in the ongoing development of the RBS proprietary mortgage system
• Knowledge of automated mortgage servicing systems and export files / software applications is a plus.
• The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years experience in the mortgage or fixed income industry, preferably in mortgage origination and/or servicing.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel is required.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong effective communication skills (verbal and written).
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Must have ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
• Results oriented, flexible, and adaptable.
It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.”