As a result of our continuing growth and success, Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC is seeking Dynamic Account Executives for our Wholesale Division! We have TRIPLED our comp plan.
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC (CMS) is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We service over $15 billion in mortgages and are licensed in 36 states in the U.S.
Are all the good accounts taken by other AE’s? Let Carrington Mortgage Services open those doors! Carrington has many open accounts and territories available for the ambitious Account Executive!
What is the value proposition to joining the Carrington team?
• Professional account management teams add value for your brokers
• Open target areas
• Competitive compensation plans including quality bonus
• Alternative product offerings in process
• Excellent employee benefits
• Expense account allowance
Develops and maintains wholesale mortgage loan production for FNMA / FHLMC, FHA and portfolio loan products. Calls on potential or existing customers as assigned to develop new business or retain existing business. Acts as a liaison between wholesale broker and loan operations.
• Contacts and sets appointments with new and existing wholesale mortgage brokers.
• Advises brokers of changes to company policies and procedures.
• Assist broker with loan submission process.
• Trains brokers on use of available online systems.
• Manages loan pipeline to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
• Ensures compliance deadlines are met.
Minimum Two (2) years of recent experience as an "A / FHA" Paper Wholesale Account Executive. Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of all aspects of wholesale loan production. Verification of past employment including income is required.
• Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products.
• Data Trac experience preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Strong Customer service skills.
• Ability to handle detailed assignments.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Existing broker relationships.
Carrington Mortgage Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. CMS will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.
To apply to this position:
For a confidential conversation, please contact:
For additional information please visit our websites at www.carringtonhc.com and www.carringtonms.com
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC - 15 months ago
We strive to provide the most competitive array of loan products in the marketplace with the most aggressive pricing.
View our most recent...