Acts as the principal contact between dealership and wholesale customers for the sale and delivery of parts and accessories. The primary goals are to provide customer satisfaction and maximize dealership sales of parts and accessories.
• Sell parts and accessories to wholesale customers in person, by telephone, and by other methods.
• Write legible and complete wholesale orders by asking basic questions regarding application to identify the correct part numbers (i.e., make, model, year, usage VIN color, options, etc.).
• Secure an agreement from wholesale customers at the time the order is taken, covering cost, time, method of delivery and method of payment.
- Interest in the automove and parts industry
- General knowledge of automotive industry
- Upbeat personality
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer knowledge
Fred Beans Volkswagen
Fred Beans - 16 months ago