Target Logistics is looking for a Security II employee to work at the Williston Lodge (a valid and current driver's license is required for this position).
About Target Logistics:
Target Logistics provides those working in remote, austere or hostile environments with innovative, turnkey solutions for all of their housing, catering, transportation, security and logistical needs. Workforce housing. Temporary housing. Man camps. Modular housing. Emergency housing. Whatever term you use, finding the right workforce accommodations solution takes more than just four walls and three squares. It takes creativity, flexibility and accountability. And that's exactly what you get with Target Logistics, the largest provider of remote turnkey workforce housing in the United States.
Our team of seasoned experts gets the job done in any place, any climate and for any number of people. Whether you are looking for long- or short-term workforce housing, facilities management, remote catering, transportation logistics or security, Target Logistics gives you whatever you need. Because we do whatever it takes.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Enforcing any and all rules and regulations as required by Target Logistics Management
- Assisting with Vehicle Check Points (signing in guests, logging in vendors, registering visitors)
- Perform security walk through checks (possibly during inclement and extreme weather)
- Perform any additional tasks as needed
- Work a 6 week rotating schedule
What we offer:
- Experience working as a Security Officer
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (12 hour shifts)
- Must provide own transportation to and from the camp site
- BCI/ drug screen required
- Valid Drivers License required
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package
- Meals and housing included while working on site
- Friendly work environment and casual dress
Target Logistics Management LLC - 13 months ago