Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
• Provide technical support/maintenance of workstations, laptops, printers, smart phones, peripheral devices, and financial/business software in a large, complex network environment.
• Assisting customers on-site or by phone with computer and network support issues; advanced installation, configuration, and maintenance of hardware and software.
• Function within a structured Service Desk environment and provide support remotely over the telephone (or other communication medium) while documenting all steps taken in the incident resolution process.
• Assistance with user account administration within an Active Directory environment (or similar).
• Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience supporting workstations running Windows XP, Windows 7, and MS Office 2003/2007/2010.
Highly Desirable Qualifications Include Experience:
• Very familiar with the following technologies; Windows 7, Active Directory, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), HP Service Manager.
• In a Technical Product Support Center, Customer Service Center or Call Center.
• Experience with wireless networking, wireless security, peripheral hardware (USB & serial), computer networking; end-user support and training.
• Preference given to candidates with demonstrated ability to work independently while collaborating with a Team; a strong focus on customer service; a proven track record of excellent attendance; and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to write and produce technical documents.
The Goal,Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard