That's right, we are going there. And you should too.
We believe that Windows 8 represents a whole new spectrum of opportunities. It may take some time for it to permeate, but that is why we need to get started now.
Want to be in the front? Want to lead the charge? Well, join us then.
We are looking for some really talented people who want to move forward and take on new challenges.
- Working as part of a highly skilled and motivated dev team
- Making awesome happen on a day to day basis
- Working with clients directly and exceeding their wildest dreams
- Daring to push the boundaries of tradition development
- BS in Computer Science (or comparable experience)
- Ability to multi-task projects
- Strong command of XAML, C#, Entity Framework
- Experience with Visual Studio 2012 and Blend
- Excellent foundation of programming concepts and methods
- Working proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- High energy and motivation to learn
- Experience in WPF and Silverlight considered a plus
- Experience with XNA considered a plus
Apply online or send your resume with salary requirements via email to: email@example.com
Adage Technologies - 10 months ago
Adage Technologies is a growing web and application development firm located in downtown Chicago. We have a proven methodology, strong...