Duties / Responsibilities:|
- Administration experience with Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and operation of selected systems.
- Perform Windows server troubleshooting, maintenance, installation and configuration.
- Respond to monitoring alerts involving downed system services, disk space and failed system jobs.
- Be available for a 24x7 on-call scheduled rotation
- Knowledge of systems and network principles and general systems administration best practices.
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2003 / 2008
- Setup and maintain workstations and servers
- Experience with OS deployment
- Must have experience with interfaces, finding servers, and starting back-ups
- Configure routing and remote access service.
- Manage and monitor network access.
- Software installation and configuration, updates, and applying modules and patches.
- General networking protocol knowledge
- Strong documentation and record keeping skills, with extreme attention to following documented Standard Operating Procedures.
Progressive IT - 12 months ago
Progressive IT was formed in 1999 by a group of seasoned industry professionals with extensive backgrounds in the information technology, st...