Exciting and career advancing opportunity for a Windows Administrator with a North American leading freight and logistics company right here in the Dallas area. This is a great opportunity to work and learn along very high level resources. Come join a fun and caring environment and advance your career to the next level!
Benefit include :
Windows Administrator: The Windows Administrator will be responsible for supporting the windows infrastructure across the data center and remote facilities including Window Server, Active Directory, SCCM, Exchange, Citrix, DNS/DHCP, and Virtualization (Vmware & Hyper-V). This position will also assist the installation, maintenance, and general support of various enterprise applications and related technologies.
- Excellent Health/Life Coverage
- 401k and Stock Options
1. 8-10 years of Windows Sever Administration experience with enterprise experience
2. 7+ years of experience with Active Directory
3. Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange
Bachelors degree is REQUIRED in information systems, business administration, computer science, management or equivalent technical field
- Any experience with Citrix, SCCM, SCOM, Hyper-V, or Backup Exec is a plus!
- Great oral and communication skills are a must with strong documentation ability as well!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for IMMEDIATE attention!
Interviews are being scheduled immediately so APPLY TODAY!
CareerBuilder - 30+ days ago
IDR has risen to the top of the IT staffing industry because we do anything and everything to take care of our clients. We consistently...