Come join the company that produces the top selling iPad app made in Chicago and use your Windows desktop development experience to help us create a next generation cross platform juggernaut.
...then youll enjoy working here.
- enjoy small teams where you really contribute to the success of the organization
- dont want a boring work place
- thrive on creating cool stuff
- are smart, know how to work hard, and have fun
** What were looking for
** Some Extras
- Solid experience developing desktop GUI applications with a strong understanding of WPF basics, WPF Controls, Custom Controls, Custom Layout.
- Experience developing pixel-perfect user interfaces using elegantly designed custom controls and object-oriented programming techniques.
- Repeat: deep experience building native Windows desktop applications with rich GUIs
- Comfortable with ambiguity and highly fluid environments
- Good understanding of MVP and MVVM patterns
- High ability to think abstractly
- Enjoy researching technical challenges and finding solutions independently
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline or 5+ years relevant work experience. MS or PhD a plus.
Once again, this is for desktop application development.
- Deep XAML Skills
- Background and growth from a C++ Unix environment
- Experience with multi-threaded constructs
- Experience with WCF, ZeroMQ, Protocol Buffers
**Priority given to local candidates**
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Branchfire, Inc - 16 months ago