- Support a Microsoft AD environment in order to meet and maintain appropriate service levels.
- Administer and support Microsoft Exchange & Active Directory.
- Maintain appropriate documentation on the Microsoft Active Directory.
- Provide a point of escalation and support to the Desktop Support Group.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for the e-mail environment.
- Participate in weekend maintenance activities, as required.
- Perform general system administration duties in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Monitor Windows 2003/2008 (and beyond) servers and troubleshoot problems.
- Produce appropriate documentation for application deployment, configuration, and related processes.
- Install and configure and maintain server operating systems and repair server hardware
- Position is expansive and additional responsibilities can be added.
SharePoint, VMware experience.
Experience or significant exposure to any of the following technologies would also be a plus:
- Exchange 2010
- Citrix XenApp
- HP Blades
- MS Lync
- Must have MCSA certification at a minimum. MCSE or MCITP preferred.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2003.
- Proficient and familiar with MS Office Professional Suite including the ability to fluently use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, and experience in a professional service environment, with responsibility for supporting multiple applications and network environments.
- Must have Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have very strong problem solving skills.
- Blackberry support experience is a plus.
AAC is a leading IT service management firm specializing in enterprise-level solutions for the federal government. Since 1983, we...