USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to work out of Aurora, Colorado.
This position is contingent upon award of the work.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field from an accredited institution. Eight (8) years of 8 years relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement.
• Four (4) years of experience directly related to Windows System Administration Windows Server and Desktop, including ability to install, maintain, patch, and perform security hardening.
• Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) builds and package installations.
• After hours on call support averaging one week a month and ability to work overtime as needed.
• Willing and able to travel up to 20% to off-site locations for installations and maintenance work on short notice as needed
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds in support of hardware installations.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot configuration problems and / or complex system problems.
• Experience with desktop workstation collaboration products and protocols
• Experience with VMware.
• Proficiency with Enterprise level administration of common network services such as Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP and troubleshooting as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with Windows 2008/Windows 7; HP hardware(i.e. server, workstations RAIDS, and thin clients); EMC Networker; SQL Server; and Linux.
•Strong analytic and research skills - must be detail oriented.
•Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency.
• Requires the ability to effectively interact with external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations and vendors.
•Communication and diplomatic skills a must; significant interaction with various segments of the program.
• Experience in the following areas: Patch Management, Anti-Virus, Symantec Endpoint, Clustering, OS Upgrades, computer security and system monitoring and logging.
• Responsible for the full life cycle support of Windows systems both server and workstation at various locations.
• This position will require Windows system administration, workstation, and basic networking skill sets, support of which will be critical to for the program development, integration, test, and deliverable environments.
• Install and sustain several hundred Windows and Linux program infrastructure systems.
• Support a heterogeneous mix of computer hardware and software platforms, including servers and workstations, and numerous COTS and customer software applications and will support a varied range of tasking from break/fix support, supporting recurring operations functions, and new system upgrades.
• Troubleshoot complex problems, automate tasks to ensure repeatability, create and follow documentation, plan effectively to complete tasks, and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...