WITS rapidly recruits and places the best I.T. professionals for US Government Agencies and large corporate clients. We have extensive experience in the permanent placement and staff augmentation arenas. We pay particular attention to our client's job requirements and shape our recruiting efforts around their specific needs. Our goal is to deliver the most qualified candidates for every position we are asked to fill.
- Windows Systems Administrators needed to perform serverbuilds, patch management, problem determination and resolution, and backup andrecovery services. Proactively and reactively manage problems andchange management of business processes in a Data Center environment. Participate in Disaster Recovery Exercises at an off-site location.
Perform server builds, both physical and virtual on avariety of platforms such as Windows 2003 Server, Windows Server 2008 and 2008R2 as well as several versions of Linux and Unix. Some experience supporting virtualization,with an emphasis on VMware’s vCenter Server and ESX and ESXi host builds. Will also support Windows Active Directoryrunning several domains for our client in a national LAN/WAN environment.
Monitoring a applications, services, websites and backupfunctions. Perform backups according to differing schedules based upon serverand disk I/O load.
- · 3-5 Years Windows Systems Administrator Experience with Windows Server and Active Directory.
· Experience performing server builds and patch management.
· Experience performing server backups and restoring data from backup.
· Strong communications skill and team-work skills.
· MCSE or MCSA preferred but not required.
· Must be able to pass drug screen.
World IT Solutions - 2 years ago