All Native Systems is seeking a "Windows System Engineer" to
perform the following tasks: Requirements analysis, functional
analysis, and synthesis of USSTRATCOM’s Windows requirements.
Builds hardware and software technical solutions based on
submitted requirements documents and customer interviews.
Develops project definitions and engineering estimates to
include cost estimates and cost benefit analyses.
Manages/performs implementation for technical solutions built.
Owns the systems they implement and provides response to Gov’t
questions/concerns with regard to these systems
• Designs, develops and implements new methods and procedures
of the technical solution that meets the requirements of the
project. Designs may involve major and highly complex systems.
Assesses existing systems and recommends technical improvements
(e.g., performance upgrades).
• Provides detailed documentation of moderately complex system
specifications, including system scripts, system installation
procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system
• Recommends, establishes business case, and assists project
manager and others in building acceptance of new proposed
program modifications, methods, and procedures. Conducts and
provides moderately complex cost/benefit analysis for new
proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures.
• Defines system objectives and design specifications in
collaboration with business analyst and/or project manager. May
establish moderately complex operational databases, software
configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system
• Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and
documentation to enhance system efficiency. Maintains file
servers and network access; documents and analyzes more complex
system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
• Defines controls, conversion procedures and system
implementation plans, may include user training and
• Assists in leading technical collaboration outside of project
team, for example, company lines of service, client IT,
vendors, subcontractors. Represents company in new technology
planning and takes lead in assessing emerging technologies.
Assists clients in articulating and defining their business
requirements and assists in preparing the business case
justification for technical investment decisions.
• Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information
systems, or related field preferred
• Four or more years of system analysis or systems development
• Experience working with several programming languages,
operating systems, hardware and software
• Experience working with relational databases to facilitate
• Strong personal computer and business solutions software
• Great analytical and problem solving skills for design,
creation and testing of programs
• Great communication skills to interact with team members,
support personnel, and provide technical guidance and expertise
to customers and management
• Great interpersonal skills to interact with customers and
• Ability to work in a self-directed work environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
Additional Experience Highly Desired
Complete working understanding of system engineering and MS
Project. Experience with Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory
Structure to include creating Group Policy Objects and
assigning individuals to groups, system integration (hardware,
software, network, and database). Knowledgeable of system
security, operation, performance, and system effectiveness.
Experience with system engineering tools, probability and
statistics, modeling, and simulation programs.
• Required or able to obtain A+, Security + or Network +
• TS clearance, eligible for special accesses
All Native Systems, LLC is a member of the All Native Group
family of companies. The All Native Group is the Government
Services Division of Ho-Chunk, Inc., the award-winning economic
development corporation owned by the Winnebago Tribe of
Nebraska. The All Native Group provides a wide variety of
services including IT support services, enterprise
architecture, information assurance, ITS, professional
management services, task order digitization, construction
management, construction security services, telemedicine,
health management, and logistics.
Native American Tribally-owned LLC, SDB, Buy Indian Certified
Drug Free, EOE/AAP/F/V/D Employer
All Native Services - 16 months ago