Large Los Angeles non-profit is seeking a Windows System Engineer to join their information technology group. This particular firm has a great corporate culture and offers a competitive benefits package. The windows system engineer will provide technical software and hardware support for the company’s desktop, laptop and servers including the overall IT infrastructure. This Windows System Engineer person will also manage and complete any assigned projects.
Responsibilities: Windows System Engineer
Requirements: Windows System Engineer
- The Windows System engineer is responsible for maintaining, and monitoring the Windows server and storage infrastructure.
- Provide technical support for all company desktops, laptops and servers.
- Mentor junior level technicians and administrators.
- Maintain support for technical issues.
- Perform some helpdesk responsibilities including level 2 support.
- Establish and maintain relationships with IT external customers, vendors and partners.
- *Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field required.
- *6 or more years of experience of Windows Server 2003 and 2008 experience.
- *4 years of Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Strong familiarity with SQL Server 2006 and 2008; Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and 2010; and MS Forefront.
- Candidates must maintain a current driver’s license and current vehicle insurance based on insurance coverage standards.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Windows System Engineer position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matfar.com - 2 years ago