As part of a cross-functional team of IT and Systems engineers, provide support planning, development, integration, testing and management of IT services critical to the success of the Decennial Testing and Processing Support (DTAPS) Services to the U.S. Census Bureau Decennial Systems and Contract Management Office (DSCMO).
The Windows Systems Administrator will:
- Support O&M of Decennial applications and systems
- Support building maintaining of servers
- Support installation of software and security patches
- Support Clustering Server, Virtual OS (VMWare), Security and OS patches.
- Maintain and baseline test environments
- Monitor systems availability and performance
- Conduct required backups and DR support
- Support fault management and testing
- Support CM and maintain data archives
- Support COOP activities
Desired Background in:
- BS Degree in computer related field from an accredited school
- 2-7 years experience in Windows Server Administration.
- Infrastructure management, systems admin, database admin, Tier 2 & 3 incident resolution, systems application monitoring, automated problem response, service fulfillment, performance analysis.
- Security Scanning experience a plus, but not required.
- Installation and set-up of Primavera a plus
- Must be able to obtain and sustain a Census Bureau Public Trust clearance.
medITjobs.com - 16 months ago