SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Windows Systems Engineer for a permanent position with our client in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
A qualified candidate will be able to analyze, design, develop, and implement Enterprise Information Technology solutions to support the IT Service Delivery goals of the organization. Analyze technical products and systems; design and recommend sound solutions based on industry standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Use Critical Success Factors to design the solutions and Key Performance Indicators to evaluate the solution. Participate and collaborate with internal and external IT groups for Service Design, Service Transition and Life Cycle Management.
- Analyze, recommend, assemble, configure, test, and administer in three or more of the following practice areas: Microsoft Server 2008/2012 and Management, VMware Server Virtualization,
- Identify risks and resolve issues to maintain IT service availability.
- Participate in the evaluation and testing of software, hardware and diagnostic tools.
- Document systems, standard operating procedures and work requests.
- Implement and deploy various hardware and software systems or components throughout the IT service lifecycle.
- Participate in preventative and corrective maintenance as required
- Collaborate with Network Operations personnel to maintain SLA's.
- B.S. IS or related degree, or 3-5 years of experience required
- Thorough understanding of Windows 2008R2 Active Directory with experience in the deployment & migration in large & complex production environments.
- Experience and/or knowledge in these specialty areas: Virtualization, SCCM, MS Enterprise Services (AD/DNS/DHCP/GPO/PKI) and TCP/IP, VLANs and Storage Area Networking
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven communication & organizational skills; Must have ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of current and developing technologies and ability to analyze technology for use in current environment
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Enterprise-class appliances, hardware, software and methodologies
- Client centric and able to work in a variety of environments; Must be able to manage customer relationships
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today! Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
- MCSE: Server and/or Messaging
- Other certifications considered along with experience and skills
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SLAIT Consulting is an Information Technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering customized, creative IT solutions...