Provide analytical and advisory support to the 1st and 99th Squadron Commanders to ensure all personnel supporting the U-2 mission are fully educated on Operational Risk Management (ORM), Risk Management application, Ground and Flight procedures as required. The contractor shall maintain experience in and knowledge of Air Force Safety Programs and Operational Risk Management as it relates to the Air Force mission and Air Force safety standards. Experience with safety program management and instruction is required. Preferred experience with Air Force Occupational and Safety Health (AFOSH) Council, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and safety related training. Ensure all unit personnel receive required training and information to reduce exposure to known risk factors IAW AFMAN 91-201, AFI 91-202, Beale Visual Aids 91-2 and 91-3, AFPAM 90-902, and BAFB Plan 90-9. Required Skills:
- Compile and analyze mishap statistics.
- Provide technical and analytical support as safety program analyst observing and making recommendations for improvement to safety programs.
- Provide technical and analytical support through instruction and analysis of Operational Risk Management (ORM) IAW AFI 90-901 and AFPD 90-9.
- Provide technical and analytical support through analysis and instruction of Human Factors safety issues.
- Provide technical and analytical support to 9 RW/SE through participation in 9 RW safety mishap investigations as required.
- Act as Local Area Network (LAN) Workgroup Manager, as required.
- Maintain and update locally developed Microsoft (Word/Access) based computer database programs.
- Program in Microsoft Word and Access to meet the evolving requirements of the 9 RW/SE staff.
- Maintain and update databases, websites, and programs.
- Administer 9 RW/SE tests as required.
BAE Systems is the premier trans-Atlantic defense and aerospace company, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and...