Mansion House Consulting are a highly successful and rapidly expanding Technology and Business Transformation Consultancy specialising in the Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Asset/Fund Management and Wealth Management sectors. We currently have offices in London, New York, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Singapore.
We urgently seek a Wintel Engineer to be based in Jacksonville Florida with experience of supporting Windows Servers in a large Enterprise environment (preferably within an international organization eg Bank or Financial Services Company). Your day to day tasks will include proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of Windows Server OS and application issues and a Solid knowledge of at least three of the following: - Microsoft Clustering, Active Directory, Citrix, VMWare, DFS, VB, Windows based application installs, NetApp Filers.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate.
- At least 5+ years’ experience supporting a Windows platform.
- A good understanding of the demands of supporting servers in mission-critical environments such as those in the Banking/ Financial sector.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a Systems Administrator, in a team supporting 1000+ Windows servers.
- o Excellent knowledge of Windows /2000/2003/2008 OS.
- o HP Server Hardware platform (predominately DL & BL and C Class Blade series)
- o VMWare / Virtual Centre experience
- o Experience of Firewalling Servers and opening ports with Network Teams.
- o Experience of locking down access to servers, using Policies, scripts or any other methods.
- o An excellent understanding of the following technologies:
- - TCP/IP
- - WINS / DNS, DHCP
- - DFS
- - Network Topologies
- - Active Directory
- - MS Security patch deploy (ideally Bigfix)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing Consultancies and make a substantial impact to one of our client’s critical projects. If this opportunity interests you, please send an up to date CV for an immediate interview.