The Wire Transfer Administrator I will have direct contact with internal and external customers and will utilize various programs and systems to complete daily tasks. This individual will assess a multitude of situations regarding customers, systems, procedures and appropriately resolve these matters in a timely and professional manner. Customer support is performed through direct contact with customers and through the accurate & timely processing of wire transfer payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform customer service by responding to general inquiries and providing phone support.
- Process general service messages.
- Receive, prepare and process outbound wire requests.
- Monitor inbound wire transfer queues and process items in a timely manner.
- Monitor, review and process suspected OFAC hits.
- Update and maintain the Signing Authority Manual.
- Prepare and maintain daily files for record retention.
- Perform wire transfer callbacks according to the established wire transfer policy.
- Ensure all outgoing wires have appropriate approval prior to transmitting funds.
- Monitor incoming wire queue to ensure all incoming wires are posted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist internal and external customers, process requests within the pre-established procedures and regulations.
- Comply with internal procedures and processes.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Employee must be very detail-oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines. Position requires very good accuracy and communication skills. It is critical that the employee strictly adheres to the Bank’s Wire Policy and Procedures to minimize Bank losses.
High School diploma. Previous banking experience or exposure to electronic payments a plus, 3 to 6 months work experience required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to, and pass, a pre-employment urine drug screening.
MB Financial - 9 months ago
The "MB" in MB Financial doesn't stand for "Midsized Businesses," though that's its target market. The holding...