Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
Wire Transfer Specialist
- Performs daily operational functions for processing automated wire transfer and school refund transactions accurately and timely
- Meets critical processing deadlines for all work including; processing incoming wires, process and monitor outgoing wires
- Types, transmits and receives funds transfer messages to or from other banks and FRB
- Ensures customer inquiries and issues are researched and addressed timely and accurately
- Notifies management, tech or others as necessary for problem resolution process when there are system issues
- Has an understanding of federal regulations that govern wire transfer transactions to minimize or eliminate potential loss
- Cross train in other areas of department for backup daily coverage as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior banking experience in wire processing preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven propensity to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to provide stellar customer service to resolution
- Has the ability to acquire new skills efficiently, and thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates analytical problem solving skills
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize assignments
- Detail oriented and organized
- Self motivated
- Enjoys new challenges in a rapidly growing changing environment
Come and discover why we are ranked #2 in Connecticut and #12 nationally as one of the best places to work for at medium sized companies!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress
- 20 Paid Time Off Days per year
- 8 Holidays per year
- Fun events
- Free Lunch - We have opened a full service cafeteria and hired and exec. chef and assistant chef that are making fresh soups, salads, hot and cold lunches for all employees each day
- Free Fitness Center - 24 hour access to Higher One's onsite fitness center
- Coffee Shop - enjoy a cup of coffee, espresso or cappuccino in the morning at Higher One's coffee shop in the lobby of our building, another great free perk to all employees
Higher One - 23 months ago
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...