Responsibilities include assisting new and existing customers in the selection and purchase of products and services.
- Effectively communicate product and service information, feature functionality, billing procedures and equipment usage to each customer
- Proactively follow-up with customer after the sale to guarantee product and customer satisfaction
- Effectively process customer bill payments
- Effectively answer basic customer service questions and make outbound calls for customer follow-up and prospecting opportunities
- Effectively perform back office duties including inventory and repair, accessory stock, shipping and receiving of repairs with third party repair vendor and basic handset repairs and/or system upgrades
Continued employment for this position is contingent upon successful completion of the Alltel training process, which includes the New Hire Training Assessment.
- Aptitude to learn communication products and services
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Self-motivation to achieve targets needed to attain monthly goals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service and interact positively with customers to offer sales solutions for communication needs
- Ability to reconcile/balance cash registers
- Good decision-making skills
- Flexibility with work hours and willingness to work weekends as required
High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred with an emphasis in Sales or Marketing. 6 months – 1 year of retail sales, customer service or telecommunications experience.
Alltel - 2 years ago
Alltel is a customer-focused communications company with more than 15 million customers in 36 states and nearly $10 billion in annual...