The Wireless Network Defect Project Manager will work with a cross-functional team consisting of technologists, developers, vendors and testers to complete network testing to meet product roll-out date. The Project Manager will be responsible for interfacing with multiple markets, gathering all the inputs, logging and continuously tracking the status of each defect, continuous follow-up and ensuring there is a resolution plan for each defect identified.
The Project Manager must be a self starter capable of motivating others, have excellent team work, communication and organization skills as well as the ability to analyze and resolve complex critical issues. The Project Manager will have excellent follow-up skills and the ability to provide ongoing status to upper management.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Log and track all defects in all test markets.
- Continuously track and communicate status of each defect; Create, update and distribute tracking spreadsheet as required
- Ensure a resolution plan exists for each defect
- Provide status reports as required
- Manage escalations before objectives are missed
- 5-7years Project Management experience in a wireless telecommunications environment
- Experience with Quality Assurance in a wireless telecommunications environment
- Experience with Product and/or service development in a wireless telecommunications environment
- Testing experience including development of test plans and defect management
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several assignments
- Ability to think creatively and work under pressure
- Knowledge and use of project management systems/tools; Microsoft Office proficiency (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Skilled in reporting & tracking
- Ability to develop and maintain productive stakeholder relationships
- Self-starter – able to work independently with limited supervision
- Displays sense of urgency, tenacity & follow-through
- PMP Certification desired
- Knowledge of AT&T “Quality Center” preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Axis Teknologies, LLC - 23 months ago