- Assess, design, implement, and support small to large network projects. The Wireless Engineer will be responsible for working on both indoor and outdoor wireless to support public safety and public broadband access, starting with the underserved WARDS will also be testing solar power options for wireless repeater locations. Upon completion of testing and selection, the engineer will begin the design, planning and implementation of over 200 nodes. Project requires design and implement complex IP-based wireless systems that satisfy specific end-customer requirements. WLAN and 802.11 a/b/g/i/n expertise; The position may require climbing ladder and lifting upto 50 lbs.
Development of new wireless system project proposals will be required which would include the development of proposal text, drawings and material content that effectively describes the system and special equipment being offered. Proven leader and team player who can effectively interact with others to accomplish tasks within tight schedule; excellent organizational and time management skills; high intellect, strong reliance on common sense, well tuned analytical skills .
- Exp. Wireless LAN and 802.11a/b/g/i technologies to deliver voic, date and video
- Exp. designing critical, large wireless network infrastructures
- Can perform wireless site survey & RF signal propagation testing
- Exp with Cisco and Ruckus Wireless products and technologies
- Exp. presenting wireless network design for review and approval
- Understanding of routers, switches, firewalls
- Can develop, plan, and prepare engineering job packages
- Understanding of VLANs, RADIUS and LDAP protocols for AAA IP-based comm.system
- Knows wireless access/backhaul technologies: WiMAX, Wi-Fi- EV-DO, OFDMA, CDMA2000, GSM
- Knows vulnerability scanning and network assessment tools
- Exp. Cisco wireless management platform (WCS/NCS)
- Exp. with Ruckus ZoneDirector and FlexMaster
- Identify problem nodes & cell sites, troushoot, & recommend solutions
- Plan, design, implement, and maintain wireless networks with VoIP
- Test and optimize wireless networks and VoIP
- Understands system KPIs & metrics
- Skilled user of MS Office, AutoCAD, Visio
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Wireless industry certification: CWNA, CCNA-Wireless, CWSP
InnoVision Concepts - 18 months ago
InnoVision Concepts provides management and technology solutions to meet
the challenges and realities of today's marketplace. Through both...